I do not fuck dogs

I DON'T FUCK DOGS!

How many times do I have to say this? I Would Never, EVER fuck a dog.

I mean, I'm 15. And not to be picky but if I wanted to lose my virginity, It would not be to a dog. It would definitely be a human or something

I mean, Even implying that I would even lower my standards down to a dog, is just despicable.

I mean, If a dog came up to me and asked to fuck, Its not like I would Immediately say "No"

I mean... I mean... I mean...

No, I don't like to fuck dogs, But I don't admit to my sexual relations with dogs.

There isn't much more to say /shrug

Also, if @Mavelle see's this, please give me your dogs snapchat please and thank you.

• Disagree 1
  • Informative 4
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 3

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

On 5/28/2022 at 1:26 PM, Whataburger said:

I DON'T FUCK DOGS!

How many times do I have to say this? I Would Never, EVER fuck a dog.

I mean, I'm 15. And not to be picky but if I wanted to lose my virginity, It would not be to a dog. It would definitely be a human or something

I mean, Even implying that I would even lower my standards down to a dog, is just despicable.

I mean, If a dog came up to me and asked to fuck, Its not like I would Immediately say "No"

I mean... I mean... I mean...

No, I don't like to fuck dogs, But I don't admit to my sexual relations with dogs.

There isn't much more to say /shrug

Also, if @Mavelle see's this, please give me your dogs snapchat please and thank you.

the gif literally wasn't that funny, you don't even know the context it was made in

you're obsessed with a gif of the hulk screaming "I DON'T FUCK DOGS", this is low whataburger. even for you

genuinely shameless

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~