Vaders Fist Mission 2

Bud

Name:  Bud

Who helped (If applicable): Soccer

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): This dyploment was a continuation of my first one involving ethe koth. so plot for this one is that Ayala fled to kashakek to hide thinking the empire would not find her litte dose she know. Vader and is fist head to kasakeck yes spelling LOL. Abraham located data on a pad contating the location of plo konn who survied reports where incorrect about is death. ayala was killed and nye was reward for is efforts in the battle for bring ayala head on a pike for vader and the empeor

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4/5/5
Gameplay was fun but a bit scuffed due to the hectic droid spawning, but didn't really ruin the immersion or experience. Good opportunities for RP in it over comms

Showed a lot of care and effort, even if it may have been delayed!

No lag! Woohoo!

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

Gameplay: 3 This event was kind of sporadic to the point where there were waaayyyy too many people for everyone to do something. My main issue was I would find some things and then they would be dead.

Care and Effort: 3 There were quite a few issues of enemies being spawned either on top of or directly behind people which was extremely awkward in a 1 life sim. 

Server Performance: 5 No lag every seemed to run smoothly on my end

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

2 / 3 / 5   honestly was interesting just i do believe it would be better if it was a small man op (10 man) that way it isnt hectic and RP is experienced by everyone my only other issue was that i had 30 NPCS spawn on top of me in  a closed area that was having security pulled just to have us all wipe because o said NPCS deleting us with no chance to respond

1 minute ago, shadowlegion11 said:

2 / 3 / 5   honestly was interesting just i do believe it would be better if it was a small man op (10 man) that way it isnt hectic and RP is experienced by everyone my only other issue was that i had 30 NPCS spawn on top of me in  a closed area that was having security pulled just to have us all wipe because o said NPCS deleting us with no chance to respond

sorry about that soccer was on NPCS i was EJ known as vader with yall so i did not particapate in spawns so i have told not do to that Thank you for feedback

• Agree 1