Lil j-Game Master Application

Veteran Admin

Name:Lil j 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:530398496

Current Staff Rank:Admin

Are you Currently a GH?:Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:1160

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:8-10

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:The main reason is to expand my knowledge and my creativity with more events and one of the main things I see is maybe new admins needing help with a encounter or event. But there would be no one on or they just don't feel like helping a new admin with there encounter. following on to that cause of how active and how much I love to do events or encounters I'm gonna be there in no time to help them even if they need me just to shadow there event to make sure that nothing wrong happens or even if they just need good ideas for there event/encounter.

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?:I have one but its nothing big I suggest that we should defiantly use more music to pump up the action cause who they hell doesn't like a bad ass song to listen to when there killing CIS droids. but from that nothing else.

Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lNY2gLTtgb8Ejy5_R2YGvA5Uars190XvJYmcIUSQqRM/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Who doesn't love a Defcon 1 

Edited by LIl-J

This document is missing a ton of information and is not easy to follow. What map will you be using? Who is being deployed? What stats for NPC's? Additionally super low healths for event jobs and just a summary for the plot, no good plans, direction, or order of operations on how to advance through the story.

-1 for me the document is just lacking in too many things. I'd be happy to change my vote if you go back and revise it just let me know!

• Dumb 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

While the document is still a bit hard to follow, you are trying a lot more and I love to see that. You took my criticism and applied it which is one of if not the single best trait a GM can have.

Changing to a +1.

• Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 i remember when you just liked to minge. big difference now. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk