SquishyFishy Introduction

Hi there my name is Matt but most people call me Squishy. I just realized I have kind of never done an introduction so buckle in even though I know 90% of you aren't going to read this. 

Hi there I am 28 years old and don't really have a ton to my life. I am on the spectrum and I hope no one makes fun of this. I am extremely introverted and don't usually talk to people so gaming is really my main outlet. My dad was in the navy for 24 years which as basically my entire life that I lived with him but I moved out at 17 and joined the military at 18. I joined the army as a 13B which is a Cannon Crewmember so for those that are interested my main gun was the M119A3 and I was very fortunate to be put on that gun because my unit was the first to use it in active combat. I was also deployed with the M777A2 but I only fired that gun in an active combat zone about 4 times. I was not in the section that handled that gun but my battery had both. I deployed in April of 2013 and returned back home in October. I actually enjoyed my time in Afghanistan no matter the shit show that it was. If anyone has any questions about joining the Army or Navy let me know and I can definitely get you the answers you need. 

I am going to be straight up here and just say that I was raised in a really shitty home. I was not poor I was in fact upper middle class but was raised by a mom who didn't give a shit and a dad who was always working. Found out at 23 years old that my dad was not even my biological dad so who that is I have no clue. I have been through some shit but I still keep pushing. I am now 28 years old living in minnesota not with my mom or my dad but a friend who was willing to help me out in a time of need. Don't give up because it's not worth it. I know I am not a Liaison but if you need someone to talk to SquishyFishy#0001 is my Discord and I can try my best just to listen and help out how I can.

I would like to state to those of you on the server that do know me and think im a hard ass or a discord mod that I really don't mean to be I just do not like offense things and truthfully I can probably be offended easily or a "snowflake" but this is how things are today. I would like to apologize to anyone that I have upset in the past because I am not meaning to but I do find this community fun and I am just trying to keep it clean to what I find is clean in my mind and I apologize.

If I have upset you in the past and you wan't to talk to me and explain your situation I am always open to listen and hear anyone out in their story and understanding that not all stories are the same. SquishyFishy#0001 is my discord and my DMs are always open. If you dislike me then I am really sorry because when people dislike me it truthfully kind of gets to me. But I am always here if you just want to talk and we can maybe clear things up and become friends. I like to think  I am pretty friendly and I try my best. But I am trying to understand the fact that not everyone will like you and I need to understand that.

I hope those of you that find this funny and get your laughs out don't respond I really don't mind if you laugh but don't make fun of this in the comment section. This is an introduction to who I am and an apology to those I have upset.

• Friendly 6

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

9 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

Hi there my name is Matt but most people call me Squishy. I just realized I have kind of never done an introduction so buckle in even though I know 90% of you aren't going to read this. 

Hi there I am 28 years old and don't really have a ton to my life. I am on the spectrum and I hope no one makes fun of this. I am extremely introverted and don't usually talk to people so gaming is really my main outlet. My dad was in the navy for 24 years which as basically my entire life that I lived with him but I moved out at 17 and joined the military at 18. I joined the army as a 13B which is a Cannon Crewmember so for those that are interested my main gun was the M119A3 and I was very fortunate to be put on that gun because my unit was the first to use it in active combat. I was also deployed with the M777A2 but I only fired that gun in an active combat zone about 4 times. I was not in the section that handled that gun but my battery had both. I deployed in April of 2013 and returned back home in October. I actually enjoyed my time in Afghanistan no matter the shit show that it was. If anyone has any questions about joining the Army or Navy let me know and I can definitely get you the answers you need. 

I am going to be straight up here and just say that I was raised in a really shitty home. I was not poor I was in fact upper middle class but was raised by a mom who didn't give a shit and a dad who was always working. Found out at 23 years old that my dad was not even my biological dad so who that is I have no clue. I have been through some shit but I still keep pushing. I am now 28 years old living in minnesota not with my mom or my dad but a friend who was willing to help me out in a time of need. Don't give up because it's not worth it. I know I am not a Liaison but if you need someone to talk to SquishyFishy#0001 is my Discord and I can try my best just to listen and help out how I can.

I would like to state to those of you on the server that do know me and think im a hard ass or a discord mod that I really don't mean to be I just do not like offense things and truthfully I can probably be offended easily or a "snowflake" but this is how things are today. I would like to apologize to anyone that I have upset in the past because I am not meaning to but I do find this community fun and I am just trying to keep it clean to what I find is clean in my mind and I apologize.

If I have upset you in the past and you wan't to talk to me and explain your situation I am always open to listen and hear anyone out in their story and understanding that not all stories are the same. SquishyFishy#0001 is my discord and my DMs are always open. If you dislike me then I am really sorry because when people dislike me it truthfully kind of gets to me. But I am always here if you just want to talk and we can maybe clear things up and become friends. I like to think  I am pretty friendly and I try my best. But I am trying to understand the fact that not everyone will like you and I need to understand that.

I hope those of you that find this funny and get your laughs out don't respond I really don't mind if you laugh but don't make fun of this in the comment section. This is an introduction to who I am and an apology to those I have upset.

Serra and Barriss girl power!! 👧

• Friendly 1
16 hours ago, SquishyFishyy said:

hi

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

16 minutes ago, SquishyFishyy said:

hi

hi

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=