Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129950383

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:
I resigned, I was burnt out of Gmod, and felt worthless everywhere

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
I wish to help the server have staff members when its downtime, allowing users in other time zones to have fun on the server.
I wish to help my battalion with dupes and trainings
I want to get another shot at being an admin, I want to grow from how I was back in 2021 to be a better staff now

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I feel like it went kinda well, however it could have gone better
I was more immature than I am now, which was shown with how I handled certain situations, so I want to prove that I've grown and i'm able to like, do staff things not kid things
I made good connections and friends with many people, so outside of the inactivity I think it went better than most

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:
Yes I do
If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin):
More than happy to be a GM

Veteran Admin

+1 love this man 

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 good pilot 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 Good luck within the staff team!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Papa Kal