[DENIED] CWRP - Dirty Staff Application

Dirty

RP Name: Dirty

Steam ID: 76561198298663234

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator because I was one on other communities and it was a really fun experience and I enjoyed my time within those communities and judging by what I've seen in this community I'd like to be a part of it here. I really enjoy helping people and I have plenty of experience with it, however not on this server I must make that clear. I can provide explanations as to what and where I have been a staff member.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is dirty I am 20 and I have played garrys mod for a long time, especially on star wars RP and I really enjoy the style of roleplay and whole concept its really enjoyable. I am a very active person what it comes to things I am interested in.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was not staff on this server. However, on icefuse I was the following: CWRP SMOD x1 | CWRP Mod x2 | IRP Admin x1 | Rust Medieval RP TMOD x1 | As well as being a freelancer in other communities, however I am not in or involved with any of these communities anymore.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Not long at all very few hours, I am unsure as to if that is a requirement or not.

guh

32 minutes ago, Dirty said:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: Not long at all very few hours, I am unsure as to if that is a requirement or not.

It shows dedication to the server and how long you have been around. Based on your profile creation and that you recently join Rancor, I'd suggest getting some time on the server before applying for staff. This is regardless of your previous experience. So for now I will have to -1. Please do not take this personally.

• Dumb 1
Banned

+1 everyone deserves a chance 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

On 1/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, Synergy said:
  1. You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make an in-game ticket and a staff will help you figure your playtime.
22 hours ago, Dirty said:

It is a requirement as per this message I quoted from this thread. Please let us know if you're over or under 75 hours!

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

+1 

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

On 4/19/2022 at 12:17 AM, Conrad said:

It is a requirement as per this message I quoted from this thread. Please let us know if you're over or under 75 hours!

My bad bro no I am under 75 hours, significantly under, ill reapply when I hit 75

• Winner 4

guh

• Management
Management

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk