[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Thorpe / Rys' Staff application.

Banned

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Thorpe / Rys

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144322066

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: BST (or GMT depending on the year)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been a member of synergy since 2018 and despite playing now and again for some years I've always came back. I love this community, it seems as if other servers can recreate the friendliness and immersion that synergy possesses, hence why I haven't played on any CWRP server than synergy since 2020. Due to this, I thought of applying for staff as personally I feel as if I can contribute to further creating a fun, immersive and friendly atmosphere for not just existing staff or members of the server, but for new ones as well. Despite my checkered past (the ENG incident) I've since learnt from my mistakes and improved myself not just as an RP'er but as a person as a whole, I understand though that for some people this isnt an excuse and could highlight my immaturity and mingeyness. I totally understand this and I hope that I can prove to you later on that I have changed! Finally, if i was given the opportunity to become staff I would be motivated and work towards becoming a GM. Synergy for me have always had the best events, and despite recently coming back in early FEB, events hosted by Heart, Bacta and Misfit have only boosted my motivation to apply for staff and eventually (hopefully) get GM to create events for the whole community to enjoy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I would like to think of myself as funny (hopefully) and i know how to take a joke. I've been an avid RP'er so I'm fully capable of being serious when needed whilst also having fun. As emphasized previously I love this community, and I would love to help the members that make up this unique community! Furthermore, Im also very active and im able to get on during Peak and early mornings for at least 3 hours (not during peak time <--).

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I've been in the position of administrator and moderator on many smaller servers for around 4 years or so now. As for larger ones, I've been Mod on Icefuse back in around 2018ish? Sorry if i cant pin the exact date it was quite a while ago!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 563

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

Had a bad experience with you once.. but i know you are a good person and honestly I think you would make an amazing effect on the staff team. You have matured a lot and have proved your self a lot lately and im excited to see what u can bring.+1

Doom the Boom

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal