Armory under CIC

Name: Razen

RP Rank: Battalion Commander

Suggestion: Make the bottom floor of CIC an actual Armory 

Implementation: We technically don't have an armory right now, and I feel as if it would not only be a fun addition to the base, but a boost in more passive rp for naval and clone battalions. We could also literally have the perma shop just chill in there around some gun racks, tables/desks, and even a few consoles in there to upload information. We could literally have 5-10 props in there and make a dope looking armory right under the CIC. 

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Technology

Doom the Boom

Big +1. Give is easy passive RP.

1 minute ago, Razen said:

Also more lore than Havoc Squad.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

So while we just did have this one come through, I kinda like this location a lot more. It centralizes more things on this already big map. Keeping more people in one area.

I'll talk to maddoxx on setting up an armory worth of props down here anyways in the meantime.

+1

spacer.pngspacer.png

39 minutes ago, Misfit said:

@Maddoxx @Freck Start an armory build competition, Whoevers build is the best gets perma propped and they get credits? atleast the first part

Anyways +1 i still call that armory 

Its already been built, Only thing is weapon purchase entity is in same place as only founders can move that.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png