[DENIED] Kosmos Staff App

RushB

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Kosmos) Staff Application

RP Name: 41stEC SGM SUP Kosmos

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:456111266

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have never been an admin on any servers and would like to start on Synergy. I want to help people around the server and be the guy people like you know. It will help me on this server and many other gmod server's that need admins are I like to play synergy.  I want to help higher ranking admins and let them deal with big problems while I work with smaller questions and tickets. I want to help everyone have a fun time time and not be frustrated. I overall just want to help the Synergy player base and server itself strive.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love playing star wars genre games and having people to talk to. I am a 3 sport athlete so I am active as much as I can. Sadly gmod does not come first for me so if I need time off I will try to give you a reason  but if its to personal I will just state that.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Nope first time!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 41stEC SGM SUP Kosmos has played for 701:44:35.

• Management
Management

+1 Good luck

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

You seem legit. I've had some interactions with you, you're very friendly and have a good sense of humor. I wish you the best of luck!

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

+1 but come back to CG, Wanda misses you.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Papa Kal