[ACCEPTED] CooterScooter Staff App

Ly2

Title of Thread:  CWRP - CooterScooters Staff Application

RP Name: CooterScooter

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:576186145

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): To be honest I messed up my first go around. I know I can do better and I'm willing to prove it. I loved being an admin when I was, and I would love to be one again. If I were to get admin this time, I want to prove that I can do better than last time. Last time many people trusted me with Admin, and I messed up. While I was doing what I was supposed to I was taking a lot of tickets and giving a LOT of WL. I was also setting Health and Armor when helping with trials. I understand this could be a rough app but I am willing to take my chances and try again.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm funny (I Hope) and I love to have fun. When its needed, I'm able to be serious and still able to have fun with the community. I love synergy and the players inside it in general. I'm active HELLA and enjoy playing. I also like helping people and enjoying training the CC into CTs and love watching them progress on in their battalion. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, HELLA tickets. Also helping with GMs events or Encounters. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 604:48:58

Edited by CooterScooter
  • Optimistic 1

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

Just now, Conrad said:

This is awkward but uh where you waived for the 30 day cooldown.

I put it in the wrong forum with the wrong template so he told me to just re submit it in the right forum with the right template. 

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

• Management
Management

+1 Best of luck

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal