DU this, DU that. MAN WTF

I miss the good old days, I feel bad for the next person who applies for doom, not only will they have the entire server watching their every move, but they will also have to go through 2 interviews(One from Dennis and one from HC)?
This DU legacy thing, and overall weird vibe has rotted the battalion since the beginning. It is only now that the "Remove DU" suggestions come up? like what happened when Dennis got doom for the fourth time in a row, and still shadow runs the battalion? This entire uprising surrounding DU is a shitshow and I think we all know where it is heading. (Hint: Dennis WILL lose power)

Also, I do realize that I'm in the battalion, but that's for the same reason as a lot of the other people flocked in. Combined with the fact that they offered me 2ndLT for JUST re-installing gmod? which one of you tit suckling munchkins wouldn't take up that offer?

MISSED OPORTUNITY

Change the title to, "DU This, DU that, I just wanna DU your mom!"

-marvel

• Agree 1
  • Confused 4
  • Dumb 2

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

Wait A Minute Who Are You GIF - Wait A Minute Who Are You Kazoo - Discover  & Share GIFs 

Oh wait 

Askers Any Askers GIF - Askers Any Askers Who Asked - Discover & Share GIFs

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 6

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

33 minutes ago, Whataburger said:

I miss the good old days, I feel bad for the next person who applies for doom, not only will they have the entire server watching their every move, but they will also have to go through 2 interviews(One from Dennis and one from HC)?
This DU legacy thing, and overall weird vibe has rotted the battalion since the beginning. It is only now that the "Remove DU" suggestions come up? like what happened when Dennis got doom for the fourth time in a row, and still shadow runs the battalion? This entire uprising surrounding DU is a shitshow and I think we all know where it is heading. (Hint: Dennis WILL lose power)

Also, I do realize that I'm in the battalion, but that's for the same reason as a lot of the other people flocked in. Combined with the fact that they offered me 2ndLT for JUST re-installing gmod? which one of you tit suckling munchkins wouldn't take up that offer?

MISSED OPORTUNITY

Change the title to, "DU This, DU that, I just wanna DU your mom!"

-marvel

When Dennis isn't even in DU.

Also

When DU doesn't have a legacy system.

• Winner 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Forum Admin

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀