Council of Atrox

Valakyth

Banned

Name: Valakyth

Who helped (If applicable): Pepperoni, Myunnnn, Berry, kosmos, Canandian, Onyankonpo

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): Nah

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The fight rp and take temple then plo claps you win lol

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: nah

KrMCdFv.png

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

6/10 I think this was a great Idea for an event, but there were a few major flaws that could really have made this a 10/10 event. 
1. Event Jobs: The event jobs you had were mingy at times and didn't really know what to do at the beginning, Control your event jobs, or use less event jobs so you can get more quality ones or you can control them better.
2. This would be a great event on Event Server rather than main, you could have gone all out with the fog and sky and the dupe could have been even better
3. The event jobs health was super high because of the plot instead of trying to find a way to take the temple without making them super high health.

IF YOU DO A PART 2, PLEASE MAKE IT ON EVENT SERVER!!!
Send us to Mustafar to hunt down the last members of the Council like Midnight said they were :)

🌓🌙

10/10

This was my first time doing an event (any event) as a Jedi and I absolutely loved it. The story was great, the action was amazing, and I loved being able to use my Jedi for the first time. I may still be new to the whole "being a Jedi" thing, but I loved this event a lot, and would love to see more of this.

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

6.5/10, honestly, I commend you for being able to throw this event together with what you had to work with. This type of event would do 10x better on event server for sure. If you decide to do a part 2, please claim event server, get yourself an event job team that you are confident will not tarnish the RP, and have a well thought out story and direction that you want the event to go in. This one was alright, but there were some issues with EJ's, the fog for people who WERENT jedi, etc. It was pretty solid tho man

• Agree 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Banned
1 minute ago, Hanz said:

6/10 I think this was a great Idea for an event, but there were a few major flaws that could really have made this a 10/10 event. 
1. Event Jobs: The event jobs you had were mingy at times and didn't really know what to do at the beginning, Control your event jobs, or use less event jobs so you can get more quality ones or you can control them better.
2. This would be a great event on Event Server rather than main, you could have gone all out with the fog and sky and the dupe could have been even better
3. The event jobs health was super high because of the plot instead of trying to find a way to take the temple without making them super high health.

IF YOU DO A PART 2, PLEASE MAKE IT ON EVENT SERVER!!!
Send us to Mustafar to hunt down the last members of the Council like Midnight said they were :)

This is the plan, I am going to being building that for this week or next week, I am going to look for some more experienced people and I will take health into account

2 minutes ago, Deku said:

6.5/10, honestly, I commend you for being able to throw this event together with what you had to work with. This type of event would do 10x better on event server for sure. If you decide to do a part 2, please claim event server, get yourself an event job team that you are confident will not tarnish the RP, and have a well thought out story and direction that you want the event to go in. This one was alright, but there were some issues with EJ's, the fog for people who WERENT jedi, etc. It was pretty solid tho man

Thank you man like I said, I will work on doing an event server dupe and get you guys on mustafar to find the rest of them it might take a bit but thank you for the feedback.

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Firstly, the story idea was really nice. It's tough to come up with some innovative arc that is understandable and makes sense for the area, people participating and jobs taking place. Well done. 
- The combat was good, sometimes it was aids with some "force-choke-stab-combust" combos but other than that, we really had fun with the duelling and guarding of the temple. 
- The EJ's, whilst being good and responsive, were sometimes a tad bit mingey and out of character during the event (NOT YOUR FAULT) but a side note.
- The event was good, but would've been awesome on a deployment, like seriously, this thing has potential unimaginable and it was a lovely attempt at a Jedi event. 
- YOUR roleplay was spot on, and your hosting was brilliant, we knew what to do, when, and how from your instructions and we were able to ACTUALLY roleplay for once. Thank you.

SO: 
- Plan deployment, keep the story arc please! Keep up the council lore and style of combat (realistically) and really search hard for EJ's who know lore well and can roleplay to the maximum capacity. 
Really solid. Look forward to the next one, GG 7/10 

Edited by MasonA
English motherfucker do you speak it?

Discord: Mason#2710

Banned
1 minute ago, MasonA said:

Firstly, the story idea was really nice. It's tough to come up with some innovative arc that is understandable and makes sense for the area, people participating and jobs taking place. Well done. 
- The combat was good, sometimes it was aids with some "force-choke-stab-combust" combos but other than that, we really had fun with the duelling and guarding of the temple. 
- The EJ's, whilst being good and responsive, were sometimes a tad bit mingey and out of character during the event (NOT YOUR FAULT) but a side note.
- The event was good, but would've been awesome on a deployment, like seriously, this thing has potential unimaginable and it was a lovely attempt at a Jedi event. 
- YOUR roleplay was spot on, and your hosting was brilliant, we knew what to do, when, and how from your instructions and we were able to ACTUALLY roleplay for once. Thank you.

SO: 
- Plan deployment, keep the story arc please! Keep up the council lore and style of combat (realistically) and really search hard for EJ's who know lore well and can roleplay to the maximum capacity. 
Really solid. 7/10 

thank you so much man, I just scheduled a deployment it might not be on mustafar because they might not have the maps so I will try to get as close to it as possible, I am looking for some really good EJs and I am going to make a lore doc for next time but thank you so much for the feedback 

1 minute ago, Valakyth said:

thank you so much man, I just scheduled a deployment it might not be on mustafar because they might not have the maps so I will try to get as close to it as possible, I am looking for some really good EJs and I am going to make a lore doc for next time but thank you so much for the feedback 

Awesome man, sounds really good.
If it isn't musty then don't worry we'll RP it out anyway. :)

Discord: Mason#2710