Goodbye ;-;

Well I tried to get unbanned but it didn't happen. I mean I didn't want to lie to zander and joah about not minging cause lying to them would have been worse. I told them i wouldn't minge as hardcore as I did but i guess it wasn't enough. Not that anyone cares because everyone hates me here but you guys were awesome and fun to play with :)

My FAVORITE battalions.

@212th

@41st

@ST/CG

@101st

2ndAC Recon for life (best armor in the server)

1A99236FFFDF7B6534AC2314989567EF9187FCB9

ST Cheeseburger was the greatest ST there was.

hero_pdt_cheeseburger.png

and my favorite peeps on this server

. @Egg

. @Ryanzabby

. @Billiam Clinton / @anti bean men

. @Koval

. @Llama/Yoda

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God i loved ur muffled mic sound lol

. @Max

@ASVO

@Faoeoa

@Rexko

@Fours

@Bolt

. @Mereel

@Joah

. @Zander i fucking love your accent

can't name everyone

and most importantly I love...

EVERYONE :3

I know I never played seriously (except during events) and was super fucking annoying to STAFF. (Sorry staff). But I liked to make people laugh especially during debrief with them burps and soundboards. but I had fun time. Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did, I mean it's a fucking video game, if you get offended in a video game you probably shouldn't be on the internet. Lots of fun and funny moments on the server. I wish I recorded more often to upload to my youtube channel for memories. This community is awesome and full of funny ass people.

most notably these moments :D

But anyways. I just wanted to say I had a real great time with yall since icefuse to here. Hope you guys loved me in a way lol. probably not but still. U guys are amazing.

Bye guys. *flies off into sunset

lifebuzz-0d05ffd66cfe40f520d4931ef802758

• Agree 8

You better come into my channel so you can yell at me. You da best meme I know and the juke king, juked out 5 cg with no stats, proud to see you work. My boi enarc is what I first knew you as and you are a good friend. Gonna miss you my dude. <3

imgur_reaction.gif.4f213b9033f012d5c1b54297adcc60a9.gif

Edited by Egg
Gonna miss you