Otters first Deployment Back

Otter

Name: Otter 

Who helped (If applicable): Razen Arcadius and ghosty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): Didnt make one

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th, 41st, Rancor, and CG + Naval all took back anaxes

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

KrMCdFv.png

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

GM Leadership

7/10 Nice

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

8/10, While it was kinda an average point and click with little RP, it was made up with the freedom we were given when it came to utilizing characters. Just calm down a little bit on the droids and try to incorperate more opportunities to RP and you'll be great.

Genuine 7/10 for me. I gotta say I had a nice bit of fun! It was a little long and some but that's the least of worries and honestly impressive for your first deployment. Good job excited for your future deployments bud!

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

6/10

Not counting your DC (not your fault there), the event dragged in quite a few places. For example, after completing each objective, we didn't really need to backtrack to an earlier spot for a briefing.

I also didn't really enjoy the droids being spawned on top of me. If people are moving too fast, using droids is fine to counter them, but at least try and make it seem natural (use drop pods, spawn them far away and have them push up, etc). 

Overall it was a decent shootem up, but it lacked some thought. Next time, try and plan a little better.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg