[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rupert Monroe's Staff Application

RupertMonroe

RP Name: Senator Meena Tills / DU SGT Flimbo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96752395

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been playing on synergy for a bit now and I really come to like the community it full of great people and have made my experience really enjoyable so I want to get more involved in it by becoming a admin. I feel like I would be a good fit for the position as I'm quite friendly/chill and relate to new players so I won't just side with someone during a sit cause they got a higher rank in a video game.  I might not be the most serious at times but I will fulfil my duties of a admin up to or greater than the synergy standard making sure no pesky minges get threw on my watch and that every sit is answered in a reasonable amount of time. My main reason for becoming staff is that I wish to become a GM and you need to be admin to apply for it so I will do my best to reach this goal of mine by being active and a great representation of synergy. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Born from the Canadian Rockies and raised by a pack of hungry wolves I became known as the Light-Bringer a sort of mystical crime fighter. But seriously I'm what you could call a goofball maybe even a goober, I tend to not take stuff as seriously as other people but I will be serious when I have to, I do sometimes get into a bit of mischief but nothing super bad. Most people know me as Flimbo or Rupert Monroe but I used to play on this server a bit back with the name Albanian as a 21stGM. All in all I'm a pretty chill dude and that's about that. Also I'm shit at spelling/grammar. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a moderator and gamemaster on Gaminglight Imperial RP. I didn't really do anything special Mod wise but I had pretty good events 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 126 hours 3 minutes and 33 seconds at the time of writing this.

+1 Funny guy with a good attitude who I imagine could handle minges well, while also being able to help out new players. Wanting to become a GM is a good reason to want to join, best of luck!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British