remove KU heavy PLEASE

Misfit

Name: misfit

RP Rank: XO

Suggestion: remove KU HVY

Implementation: remove KU heavy from da server. its overall unused compared to the Ariel and and medic jobs we have now and im planning on replacing it with something else later

Lore: http://pm1.narvii.com/6884/a307e89450bfd17f4e8b22242aa0da615b59557br1-613-586v2_00.jpg

Edited by Misfit
had to reword some shits
  • Dumb 1

the Darman Keller guy

Seems like a dumb reason to remove something if it's just personal preference. -1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

-1 PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF dumb

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

14 minutes ago, Slak said:

Seems like a dumb reason to remove something if it's just personal preference. -1

39 minutes ago, Conrad said:

-1, trust me you don't wanna remove a job and replace it with nothing. Its hard to fight to get new job slots added. Find something to replace it with instead trust me it's best in the long run.

definitely planning to replace it with either a support job or normal trooper. its overall unused compared to the Ariel and and medic jobs we have now

• Confused 1

the Darman Keller guy

12 minutes ago, Misfit said:

definitely planning to replace it with either a support job or normal trooper. its overall unused compared to the Ariel and and medic jobs we have now

Homeboy, if you plan on replacing it, wait till you have a fully thought out plan. Make a new suggestion to solely replace heavy with whatever you want it replaced with. 
that way if this gets accepted and the other suggestion gets denied you’re not left with nothing.

You should void this and put up a new suggestion to add whatever it is you want, and remove heavy. Smartest biggest brain move.

-1 for the culture

Edited by Craigary

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

5 hours ago, Craigary said:

Homeboy, if you plan on replacing it, wait till you have a fully thought out plan. Make a new suggestion to solely replace heavy with whatever you want it replaced with. 
that way if this gets accepted and the other suggestion gets denied you’re not left with nothing.

You should void this and put up a new suggestion to add whatever it is you want, and remove heavy. Smartest biggest brain move.

-1 for the culture

void it i guess 🤷

the Darman Keller guy

Forum Admin

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3