Siege Gets Spooked

Hanz

7/10. i loved it but others found it confusing and the admiral had a very monotonous and boring tone making the start of the deployment kind of bland. other than that i loved it,. it had a flood/Halo type of feel

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

10/10 I've never seen an event that was supposed to be spooky. I thought this was really cool and seeing naval impaled in brig was really cool. I loved this event even thought I joined last second, I would love to see more events like this in the future.

Forever HS Lancer
spacer.png

1 minute ago, Xylops said:

8/10 Very well Planned out event, that had a good story. In the Future please make sure that we can see, I found it difficult to see things on the venator 1/4 of the time

Just a note on that last part, there is not Light switch on this map so we had to use Fog, we had to make it dark but not too dark that you can't see at all because flash lights dont work in the fog

🌓🌙

6/10 kinda confusing at times but not the worst

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

7/10 

I thought it was fun, but seems hard to cater the amount of players with only a few GH's and moving around only specific areas.  I thought the boarding was my favorite part personally because I love killing clankers!  But, I respect the cool idea with the apparition & his story.  Although I think the story could've been brought out sparingly throughout and eventually for told in the end of the mission.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

5/10

The idea was good but it was almost all player driven for the most part and was a bit flat in some cases. 21st basically ran around the ship trying to figure out what was going on.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

18 minutes ago, Dennis said:

6/10 kinda confusing at times but not the worst

i still have the scars of your rocket in me haha. it was fun deploying with you! hope to see you around in more deployments!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=