Winters - Staff Application - 11/20/2017

Jacob Winters

RP Name: Winters (Also known as Jacob Winters)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42384874

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to become an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I would like to become an Administrator due to, what I see as quite a simplistic reasoning. I seek the position of an Administrator because I wish to see the Synergy Server succeed. I have been playing on Synergy Roleplay for quite some time, and see daily the issues that exist within the server, both in and out of character. Due to this, I would like to assist in the proper running of the Synergy Roleplay server as much as I can. As a part of that, I believe that, in my becoming of an Administrator, I will be given the tools and opportunities to ensure the well running of the server. As well, I would like to be able to use my skills that I have obtained throughout my time as various Administration positions, and put such to the best of their uses.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): The name that I go by is Winters, with my full name being Jacob Winters. I have been with Synergy Servers for approximately 5 to 6 months. I have been playing Garry's Mod for far too long (with nearly 3,000 hours total), and have quite enjoyed such. As I will state below, I have assisted in the creation of a fairly well-known Deathrun community, Forbidden Oblivion. As well, I have played the ArmA games, with the majority of my time on ArmA 3. Outside of what I play, I am a no-life gamer who is obsessed with Computers and any other tech. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I have experience as the Head of Staff at Forbidden Oblivion Gaming Community for about 2 years. I have also been in various Administration positions within the ArmA Life Roleplay schemes. 

Edited by Jacob Winters

Executive Officer CC-4477 Thire / ARC-2945 Winters

Coruscant Guard / 5th Fleet Security