Ryujii's GM App

Yorushiki

Name: Ryujii
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:580943010
Current Staff Rank: Admin 
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Like 475 last time I checked which was 2 days ago
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to be apart of the Gamemaster Team because of the fact that Im creative. I want to be able to express that creativity within the event I want to create. I want to show others that if you actually put your mind to it that it will turn out great. My experience on the server for the past 2 years I have played have been great I loved it and I think its time that I try to pay back for what others have done for us. I want other to feel the experience I did when I first joined the server. I had a blast my first day here. I have really been putting my mind on a lot. thinking about event ideas. deployments that I might have to do. I want to be able to host actual events and have others benefit from it as in getting better at their roleplay and such. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Just think before you do. An example would be like : How would the people that I am hosting this event for learn in a way? or either I wander if I do this said action how would the others react to it or if I were to setup up this event how many people would actually like it. 
Link us to a document for a deployment (event server) that you will execute as a gamemaster: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11xIp-6Mt13B1OaVi9f0uTJovvsDTYXlVyyjh5glXC5c/edit

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Edited by skiffic

Warrant Officer Reign/Ryujiispacer.png

+1 I pushed this mf to do a single training for 212th and this man has been going hard on the entertainments ever since, quite literally DMing me every days on ideas he has. man got promoted admin and hosted his first event/encounter right after. Definite good candidate and will be a really good GM down the road 100%

• Friendly 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

I think this is a main server event. Just a heads up GM apps should be for deployments.

-1 it literally says event server in the application. If you change this and make it a deployment with a better format I will be more then happy to change my mind.

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 Other than the format and the grammar, you're a hard working dude. You have solid ideas, and with time I believe you will be able to execute them well. Just work on making the doc and even your application more presentable, it gets hard to read and understand what you're saying if the grammar gets thrown out the window too much. 

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 seems like a good app

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

On 2/4/2022 at 4:18 PM, Conrad said:

I think this is a main server event. Just a heads up GM apps should be for deployments.

-1 it literally says event server in the application. If you change this and make it a deployment with a better format I will be more then happy to change my mind.

I'm sorry. I honestly forgot about that as I was doing the app I deleted that part. But Ill work on a doc today. Im very sorry for that.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:18 PM, Conrad said:

I have changed the doc.