[ACCEPTED] Xeno's App For New Admin

Xeno

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: 104th SUP SSG Xeno

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:547436897

VIP (Y/N): Yes and Sub

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Why I want to be an admin is because I feel that I will get to know more of the community by doing that. I also feel like I want to be an admin is because I feel like being an admin will help with Becoming a GM. I feel like admins are like another step forward in a community. I say that because You well known enough to be trusted to help take care of the server. Though I feel that I am well known through some battalions I want to be recognizable by most. Some of my friends are admins and they say it is worth it and that I would do great.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): When I first joined this server I had barely played Gmod and The only other server I had played on was a SCP rp Server, Atlas Uprising. I had Been In 212th at first and I climbed up the ranks and Made it to SSG and 2ndAC. When I did that I realized I wanted To go somewhere else and that Somewhere was the 104th. The First time in the 104th I had Made it all the way to 1SG and Got the Named character Tracer. I had left and went to 212th again then went to 104th and DU but now I'm staying in 104th Seeing all the other options.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I have no other staff experience.  

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 472

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark