Attack Bonding

EmBark

Name: EmBark

Who helped (If applicable): Silly

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): No website this time. Bonding with ATK

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

KrMCdFv.png

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

10/10 amazing work embark, amazing dupe mate :)

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

1 minute ago, Hansen said:

10/10 amazing work embark, amazing dupe mate :)

@Mavelletakes 100% of the build 

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Just now, Bosk said:

10/10 great loved it especially the dupe i think you should have let it go on longer

@MavelleBuilt the dupe. And ima be honest i haven't ate anything yet an im starving 

Banned

9/10 i like it and the dupe was beautfuil

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

5 minutes ago, Fallout said:

8/10 great dupe fun event although wouldve ranked higher with a little more rp

@MavelleBuilt the Dupe

So I left before the actual event started, but that chunk on the Venator was really bad from an event standpoint. You pretty much just had us not doing anything for at least 45 minutes, and it quickly devolved into RDMing and people tabbing out or outright leaving. Almost half of 212th had DC'd or was AFK for the actual event because of the extreme wait time to get there. I'm not sure what type of binding happened, but it definitely wasn't a positive experience for me. This was a solid 2/10, at least for the first part. 

My battalion seemed to enjoy the flatgrass part though, so do more of that.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

5 hours ago, Finn said:

So I left before the actual event started, but that chunk on the Venator was really bad from an event standpoint. You pretty much just had us not doing anything for at least 45 minutes, and it quickly devolved into RDMing and people tabbing out or outright leaving. Almost half of 212th had DC'd or was AFK for the actual event because of the extreme wait time to get there. I'm not sure what type of binding happened, but it definitely wasn't a positive experience for me. This was a solid 2/10, at least for the first part. 

My battalion seemed to enjoy the flatgrass part though, so do more of that.

Finn. i'm sorry that you left before the actual deployment happened. Basically I was under the impression that 212th and 41st Didnt get along. So i was making a attempt to fix that. However, it turns out that its all just a misunderstanding that outsiders wouldn't get. Thank you for your feedback.

I can't give an actual rating because I wasn't there for it BUT I was in the 212th channel and here are the complaints I heard
- The event is taking way too long to start
- The event didnt even feel like passive RP, it felt like downtime activities
- And for some reason 212th were getting RDMd at some point lmao

My suggestions and take from this would be: Just plan more my man, you have had so many great events and I know you are so capable, obviously because you are a part of leadership. Planning for anything that can go wrong, and getting enough helpers and time to build and setup is so important. I have no idea how many deployments you did in the past but next time just plan more. I love you buddy, you have so much potential <3

RIP Family of Euphoria

10 hours ago, Axar said:

I can't give an actual rating because I wasn't there for it BUT I was in the 212th channel and here are the complaints I heard
- The event is taking way too long to start
- The event didnt even feel like passive RP, it felt like downtime activities
- And for some reason 212th were getting RDMd at some point lmao

My suggestions and take from this would be: Just plan more my man, you have had so many great events and I know you are so capable, obviously because you are a part of leadership. Planning for anything that can go wrong, and getting enough helpers and time to build and setup is so important. I have no idea how many deployments you did in the past but next time just plan more. I love you buddy, you have so much potential <3

That wasnt apart of the event lmao. That was literally just trying to improve the relationship between the atk battalions