[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Ghosty Staff APP

Ghosty

RP Name:Ghosty

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:519016359

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to Be a admin because I have been on this server for a long time and feel like being on the team would help me and other people. I have been thinking about joining the team for some time but just recently decided it was in my best path to join. I want to be able to help people who usually wait 30 mins for a person to be able to help them I just wanna be there to make things easy for everyone. Also I feel like joining the gm team would be very fun because I have a brain for making random things up that I think could be fun for people. That's probably because I've been a normal VIP trooper and have lots of exp being in events be able to tell what's good or bad idea wise.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I'm currently a Jedi knight and Grey rc Member. I'm on a lot and feel like I'm a player that  people don't dislike. I love synergy and have been playing since mid 2018 [some breaks in-between there though] and just want to join the team now.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was once upon a time a admin on a milrp server. Where I could give WL go into admin mode and stuff like that[Basic] I'm kind of new to it and its been a while so I might need some pointers but I'm a resilient person and could figure it out quite fast

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:2037:07:32

Banned

+1 nice app 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Forum Admin

+1, you seem like a fun guy to be around. Remember, being staff sometimes means more than just making a few "random" events. Either way, good luck!

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING