[ACCEPTED] Vipers ReApp

Viper

RP Name: Viper

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:460249844

VIP (Y/N): No (getting it sometime this week)

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to become an administrator since I enjoy assisting others and I'd like to begin assisting the server. I've noticed that when you submit an admin ticket, they don't always come back to you, so having more admins, even if they're less responsible, never hurts. When I've seen some folks recently get admin, they either misused it or didn't use it responsibly. And, as I previously stated, if I am given admin status, I intend to assist the server by organizing events and encounters, among other things. I also believe it'd be amazing to help out on the first and best Star Wars RP server I've ever played; it'd be an honor to work with some of the coolest, chillest, and funniest admins I've ever encountered. In most cases, I consider myself to be of great assistance, and I have already assisted some newcomers to the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I really enjoy the Star Wars series or I guess Star Wars aka clone wars in general, and not really important but I love playing baseball and I'm on my high school varsity team. I also enjoy meeting new people who are chill and are kinda just laid back. According to what I've been told, I'm a very responsible person, and I can tell from my friends and family that I'm also a very open and honest person. I'm also rather amusing and know how to maintain a conversation without being awkward.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've worked as a helper/supporter on discord servers and as an administrator on numerous rust servers in the past.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 201:17:10

Edited by Viper
Name change and wrong format for ReApp

Hey @Viper, this is a really promising application. Just wanted to give you some tips here! I'd recommend taking out your full name, you should make sure to seperate online and personal life, don't want any creepers looking you up. Along with this, also edit the title to be "Application" unless it really is a re app. The format you are using is for a standard first time application for New Admin

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

RIP Family of Euphoria

Banned

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic