[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Synthetic Staff Application

Synthetic

RP Name:  Synthetic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101877935

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be part of the administrator team because I want to help out the staff team. As a new staff I know I have to train CC and do whitelist, but I really like training people. I am always active and around as a friendly face. I think bringing me in would good because I know the difference between my job and to be buddies.  My goal was to be a game master at some point, so I want to apply for that. I believe I can make a good impact on the Staff team!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello, I'm Synthetic I am a huge star wars fan. I love playing games and playing gmod. I Spend hours on my pc, either gmod or fivem. Another thing about myself, is i'm an easy person to come to. I will always be a friendly guy but if I have to lay the law down I will. I will always get on as staff knowing my job and title to the server. I believe with a good staff team comes with everything running smoothly.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have a lot of experience in a staff team. I am part of a fivem community and im a Junior Admin there. I know my way around being part staff. When I played roblox back in the day, I was an SHR in most of the groups I was in.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 76:23:39.

+1, really active in CG, pretty serious guy. Will always do his best to help in any situation and would be a great addition to the less-than-good number of admin in CG. More admin in CG will only help us  catch the minges faster and make sure that everyone have fun on the server.

• Friendly 1
  1. Current: DU Sentry Knight Tiplar | Ex: Intel Deputy Director and Major in DU.

BIGGEST KPOP FAN OF THE SERVER

Banned

+1 i see you on the server a lot 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 very cool dude

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1fun guy to talk to. Hung out with him and CG every once in a while 

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 yee

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

RIP Family of Euphoria