Siege of Agamar

Slak

Name: Slak

Who helped (If applicable): Dono, Cade, Babatunde, and Embark

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dTOxXW3ezFSKvYXTCKPFgaKNyd5RSP7Xbng1gbNUwqc/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Siege Regiment is being deployed to a planet called Agamar, after a lengthy time of the CIS controlling the planet, they will attempt to take over that area in the planet, once again, after many fatal attempts. 199th Fleet Captain Sharp and his forces were initially deployed to perfect the mission but ended up needing help from the Siege Regiment.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: No

KrMCdFv.png

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

7/10 the scale guides my path

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

GH rating 9/10

I had fun working with the helpers and the GM. These guys did exponential. Keep up the work guys

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

7.5/10, was pretty fun. I enjoyed my time working with the Siege boys, I do wish to see the interactions between battalions to be a lot better. But all in all, it was decent, I think the difficulty level was pretty solid and you did your best with what you had I believe. The RP itself could've been better

• Informative 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

9/10 

AMAZING, loved it so much. 

Was really fun to push through with DU in the tight caves. The Tech RP in there was fun
104th is at no fault for the slaughter of DU at Red Shield.
Was really fun to clear out buildings with Plo Koon and DU at the same time. Chaotic but synchronized. 
once again loved it all

• Friendly 1

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

8/10

I had a good time and I really liked your Dupe/Map Choice.  Always one of the best when it comes to NPC's as it's got that feature where they tend to walk around more.  I think the idea of giving everyone a separate mission, but all in all everyone worked well together.  I think I would like to see more of the 199th Fleet in further events.  One thing, I didn't feel like I was in the windy storm aspect on this map as briefed but the fog was pretty nice too with the droids.  Very camo'd!!

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

7/10 b2 rocket gross had driods spawned on me other then that was fun

Current: Naval CMO Captain, 21stKU MEDL Captain, Jedi knight shadow manager, Seven Deadly Sins Clan Leader, Senate Commando
Ex: DU 2ndLT, Shock 2ndLT, 91st SGT, Special Operations MSG, Sith Inquisitor Apprentice

3 hours ago, Stockings said:

8/10

I had a good time and I really liked your Dupe/Map Choice.  Always one of the best when it comes to NPC's as it's got that feature where they tend to walk around more.  I think the idea of giving everyone a separate mission, but all in all everyone worked well together.  I think I would like to see more of the 199th Fleet in further events.  One thing, I didn't feel like I was in the windy storm aspect on this map as briefed but the fog was pretty nice too with the droids.  Very camo'd!!

Yes! Half way through the event I was like "SHIt! I forgot the media players!" Will be 100% added next time!

• Winner 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png