The Sith Is Unknow

Spookz

Name: Spookz

Who helped (If applicable): Silvian, Albaber, BigZach, Reaper

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): There was a Sith lord on a planet where CIS was located, and clones took that planet. but was unknow of the Sith. when the jedi got there, they could feel the darkness on the planet. While the jedi were exploring around the planet the Sith was trying to get jedi to join him. When the Sith felt like he had a good amount jedi he brought them all together to start fighting. The Sith lost control to do him getting weaker so he lost control of the jedi and the Sith lord died. The Sith holocron was last thing to get destroyed. There was a spirit inside of it and it got destroyed.

KrMCdFv.png

6/10 It seems as though the planning was very weak and the gamehelpers had to pick up a lot of the slack.

That being said, it turned out to be pretty cool! I have to shout out @Deku and @Conrad for blowing my fucking mind with that RP. Not only that, but almost every jedi I was talking to was very, very willing to engage and RP. Makes me proud of the faction.

Also, if you're a jedi padawan, you're a fuckin' jedi padawan! You don't know a lot of stuff, you're not very good at all of the jedi arts, and you're still learning a lot. Embrace that. Being flawed is quite literally the best way to roleplay- it provides endless opportunity for vulnerability, depth of character, and even comedy. Embrace your flaws. Not everyone has to be Anakin. Not everyone has to be the most wise, smart, skilled individual. 

If you're a padawan, get yourself a Jedi Master. Interact with them. It will make your experience so much better, because you'll have someone to bounce off of. A duo that works well together is INFINITELY better than a single person, no matter how good they may be at RPing.

Because that's what RPing is, 

interacting.

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

6/10 I'm sure you didn't expect 20 Jedi, but there could have been a bit more planning to it. Basically what Mavelle said. I like the idea of corrupting Jedi a lot doe

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid