[ACCEPTED] Mason's Staff Application 30/11/21

MasonA

RP Name: 212th HVO WO Mason

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121089110

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an administrator so that I can focus on helping the server during downtime and make good entertaining events for everyone. During downtime, there is not as many active staff as there is at 5pm EST+ and I believe having more EU active staff benefits the server massively and allows for more issues and staff tickets to be taken and resolved. I hope to go down the gamemaster route, as I loved making events before and getting the satisfaction of creating a story, by myself and allowing people to have fun and participate in entertaining events more often. Events keep this server going, so the more the merrier. I love helping people wherever possible and becoming staff makes that just so much easier and allows you to train and help newer people so they stay and enjoy their time as much as possible. Training is one of my favourite things to do on the server on my clone and in general and helping people grow and develop into good role-players and general players would mean a great deal to me. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 19, from the UK. I work as a Pharmaceutical Medical Officer (Legal drug dealer) within a local hospital and spend most my time playing games, researching medicine and drugs, making music and boxing. Most of my time at the minute is work, then to Gmod and I hope being a staff can help this and make my time more enjoyable along with others. I also like to cook, and that's about it.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, on synergy I was staff from NA-SA for a few months, I worked my way up to GMO, making some of the best events i have ever made and loved it so much. I am not 'Re-Applying' as I want a fresh start and want to start from the bottom. I also was staff on a DarkRP server but that was just kicking MRDM's so yeah.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 2241:14:04.

Edited by MasonA
Updated playtime
  • Agree 1

Discord: Mason#2710

Banned

+1

no way real life walter white 

• Winner 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 for this 212th WO he knows his way around. Not afraid to do what needs to be done 

current Torrent Company Boomer | current Senior Senator Gume Saam

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png