Sweet Dreams My Friends

Hello Everyone,

These are some sad days as many legends are leaving. I am aware I may not have been as known compared to others like Jagger or Washington but it's time that I join them on their journey elsewhere. Yes... This is good bye and I will miss all of you dearly even that rubbish Commander Cody the 212th has, Mamba. I joined this community with Yashiro or Lilac as some of you older members would know him as, Grinded my way up in ranks as Kev but then joined the 212th with the name Storm. With my name as Storm i set about trying to beat every Sharp Shooter there was before skill points had been added. And I did just that, I became a machine with that gun and got the rank of SharpShooter lead and later the Ghost Company Lead and had the best squad I could have asked for. I joined RANCOR following in my friends footsteps but my time there was cut short as I decided it was time to give the 91st some love. Now its my time to leave this era of war and return when peace is throughout the galaxy.

My Little board of Farewells:

@Todd You became my best friend and I will know that youre gonna miss me but hopefully i might return one day to show you up again and make 212th GC great again.

@Ruzom Top bloke and I am extremely proud of what you have achieved in the 212th and hope you keep going with your goals there until like me, its your time to leave.

@MarX Absolute legend and much like Todd im gonna miss you man, and hopefully i come back to be able to play with you once again.

@BlackMamba We had our ups and downs but youre still one of my closest friends even though you don't feel the same way. I apologizes for anything I have done in the past but I truly felt like it was the right thing to do.

@Joah Your a fucking n3rd, Hopefully i can tell you more stories of my life and massive fuck off neighbor one day

@Washington You left and returned but i dont think I'll be coming back man. You become a good friend of mine and im sorry I never got to experience to happiness of being a 327th like you wanted me too.

@Zahariel When you left the 212th it hurt us and it hurt me, You became a brother and the day you joined the 327th it became that of Darkness in the 212th but im proud you did move, you have done well congratulations.

@Baxter Remember me as the kid that was not fat but slightly obese

@XSilentJoe We never got to play Tye the Tasmanian Tiger D:

@Zomb You'll never even see this cause youre an inactive

@Creator Good meme and Good friend, Stay Saucey hunnie AND remember RC Sucks Balls

@Esitt Thanks for the Trading Card!!!!!

My Best GC Squad:

Lead: Reed - Sniper

2nd In CMD - Todd/Wooley - Rifleman

Some 2ndAC - Waterman - Medic

Sub - Mamba - We can beat RC

Edited by Reed

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

Actually Put effort in aha

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
On 16.11.2017 at 0:54 PM, Reed said:

@BlackMamba We had our ups and downs but youre still one of my closest friends even though you don't feel the same way. I apologizes for anything I have done in the past but I truly felt like it was the right thing to do.

Sorry to do that on your resignation but saying sorry and literally 10 minutes later doing the thing that pissed me off the most when you were a COL... Whatever. You'll be missed, just don't try to piss me off all the time. Cya bud, we had some good times, you're funny as shit. Don't forget the spewin and the crocodile hunting (also the kangaroo wrestling). Love you mate.

-This Jewish kid that is Cody and is called BlackMamba even tho he's not black so just Mamba I guess :P 

3 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Sorry to do that on your resignation but saying sorry and literally 10 minutes later doing the thing that pissed me off the most when you were a COL... Whatever. You'll be missed, just don't try to piss me off all the time. Cya bud, we had some good times, you're funny as shit. Don't forget the spewin and the crocodile hunting (also the kangaroo wrestling). Love you mate.

-This Jewish kid that is Cody and is called BlackMamba even tho he's not black so just Mamba I guess :P 

You retard he is leaving and never coming back maybe and your going to say some bullshit wtf is wrong with you. Storm you are my best friend and you have helped me with everything and anything I couldn’t have did as much without you. Each time I came to you and you came to me. You are the reason I played Star Wars RP to meet people like you and if you don’t come back and talk to me I’m going to ride a kangaroo to your tree house. I can’t see me playing without you storm. You are the greatest leader and friend the worlds ever meet. Have fun and I will never forget the kangaroo hunter.                                                

Edited by Todd
2 minutes ago, Waterman said:

2nd_airborne_company.jpg

When that convo is the exact same one we had when you came to me telling me you got Scout Sniper Trainer

Current:

• CT Private Reggin

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed