Yes

Timezone:
EST

What was your previous staff rank?:
Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?:
No I am not

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I left due to real life situation regarding school and I was super busy with family and my grandfather getting sick. I also left due to a situation on the server but me and the person were talking and they apologized to me so I decided to join back to the server and have had a lot of fun since.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I want to rejoin the staff team because I want to help others who need help and do what I need to do the help the server grow. I have noticed that tickets have been sitting still and they have been tickets like health and dupes. I personally waited 20 min for a dupe ticket to finally get taken and no one accepted it so a HA had to come and accept it for me. I want to do the best I can and so coming back to the staff team is how I think I can do that. I loved being able to help people and allow them to have a wonderful time on the server and that's truly why I want to come back. I loved doing it and I loved being a part of events and so starting back once again is truly something I want to do. I have just finished my semester and my next one has a really easy schedule so I shouldn't be too busy for a while and so that is why I waited until now to put in a re app.  I get on pretty early in the mornings and I see like 20 people on so in order to keep them occupied and participating in the server I want to be able to help them out and host something that's fun and interesting to them.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I felt like I did a great job with helping out others and accepting tickets that I was allowed to take. I will say I know I didn't help as much in events so that is definitely something I want to do a better job on. I did an amazing job when I first started but once I was Admin I kind of slowed down and I really want to do a better job of that for sure. I was able to help out so many people and I want to continue to put smiles on people's faces. I am a pretty well respected person so I really want to do what I can to help out the server. Like I said above I didn't really do much when it came down to helping / doing events so I really want to do my part this time around and actually help and make new events for people to keep people entertained and Make them want to participate on the server and want to come back. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes I do!

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): 

I am applying for Admin but I am pretty sure that we are all GMs now. In that case that is totally fine!

Banned

+1 Hella yeah 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

On 11/27/2021 at 7:56 PM, Kortnul said:

+1, for some reason I really like the format of this.

I have to agree with the above statement ^ I think its the blue section heading.

+1 Tomm i've seen you around and your in the same REG as Bear. I haven't seen any reason to not give you a +1. I hope you and said person have put the past behind you, if you ever need someone to talk to. Feel free to Contact me, EmBark | Boomer. Good luck my good sir. 

Edited by EmBark
BLUE
  • Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark