[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Holo/Octavian) Staff Re-Application

Holo

RP Name: Octavian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:96252878

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Burnt out. I Was tired of Gmod and synergy as a whole. With being in a stressful position (CG PLTL and CFO) and just wanted to go off and find greener pastures you could say.  I am no longer associated with CG in any way and my time on synergy is a lot less stressful. Now reside happily as just a 2ndAC Parjai member and I occasionally play on my BH. Leaving plenty of free-time for GM and staff as a whole

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've come back to the server as of late and part of the return is returning to the staff team. I really enjoyed my time in staff prior and as a GM and I want to return to the position I once held to help the server and battalions for things like spawning dupes or getting vehicles for training. As well as to host events when otherwise there wouldn't be any my main goal before was to provide entertainment and aid to the server wherever it was needed. This goal persists. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I Think at the end of the day it went well. I was at one point a GMO and on my way to VA and was liked among the staff team. My events were never spectacular but they provided the entertainment to the server that I wanted to output. On my return I plan to go much more in depth with my events. Including run-time complexity and story behind them.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): Yes

Mistakes were made

Banned

+1 yes

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 Sounds like exactly what the staff team needs, good luck.

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1 Best of luck

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif