[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Cane's Staff Application

Cane

RP Name: Cane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526448003

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I’m not going to write the expectations given to admins because that’s kind of a given and shouldn’t have to be mentioned. I will say that I want to apply for staff to do three things primarily that will benefit myself and the server. Firstly, by becoming a staff member I will be essentially be pushed to become more serious about the server both activity and RP wise.  Secondly, I believe that having the responsibility of Staff will allow me to excel at what I do, be it on my clone, as a Jedi or just a general member of this community. Thirdly, the reason I want to apply for staff is to just help people have fun on the server. I have found myself having way too many times where an RP situation is delayed or interrupted, and I want to have the power in my hands to fix that. I’m not super well versed in G-mod commands or any other star wars RP servers so this would be a learning experience for me.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): People know me as Cane (Matthew) on the server, the 212th Parjai Medic. I’m currently a 16-year-old Junior in high school with quite a bit of free time to waste. I normally get easily burnt out of games but something about Synergy just kind of hooked onto me and hasn’t let go. I try to ask for criticism on what I do as much as possible to improve because I know I’m not going to be a prodigy at everything I do. I become a bit less serious during downtime which I understand might be a bit off-putting and I’m trying to work on improving that. I'm also really into Probability and Statistics currently. :3

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not had any previous experience as a G-mod staff member so again this would be a learning experience for me. I do however have some experience as staff on a Minecraft server and on a couple discord servers.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 261:23:51                   

Banned

+1 You'd make a great staff member good luck 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2