Upgrading the DC-15A and S

Bane

Thoughts on upgrading the DC-15A and DC-15S for subunits and officers? Across the board give it 5-10 more points of damage or an increased firerate. Nothing too OP, but a tangible increase in power to reward the dedication of a trooper to get to their position. Also, thoughts on the ARC wrist blaster? How would you change it if given the choice?

Former: A lot of shit dude

Fuck No.

Name Type Damage RPM Clip Size DPS

DC-17m Blaster Rifle 29 480 50 232.0
Dual E-5 Blaster Rifle 29 480 50 232.0
Westar-M5 Blaster Rifle 40 330 54 220.0
DC-15s Blaster Rifle 38 320 25 202.7
EE-3A Blaster Rifle 38 320 36 202.7
DC-15a Blaster Rifle 48 250 35 200.0
E-5 Blaster Rifle 40 300 35 200.0

Even just 5 more damage alone would increase the DPS to 229.333, this would make it on par with the westar and dc-17m.

This is equivalent to a tier 3 weapon in the credit store. If you're gonna buff that you'll have to basically buff every other single gun in the entire server to keep weapons properly distributed. All you'd be doing is inflating damage numbers, which sooner or later we're back to the hell we where in before.

10 damage would make this gun the best assault rifle in the game, outclassing all tier 5 rifles. Fuck no.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

The entire weapon base is based off these weapons damage. I'd rather not inflate the entire weapon bases damage

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

There are already upgraded ones on the permanent weapons shop, with multiple versions of each gun. (Purge, Upgraded, DC-15LE)

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!