[ACCEPTED] Atomic's staff app

cpt.atomic

RP Name:  Atomic | Jek

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:149918562

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  First of all my battalion needs more staff members. Second off I feel like I want to do more for the community and help it any way I can. I'm trying to make a name for myself in the community. I feel like it could be a new and fun challenge for me. I would like to help people in the community. Last of all I have been on the server for a couple years now and have never been staff I want to try it now.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to help people. I know a lot about how staff works on Gmod. Im a no life Gmod gamer lol.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I have been staff on smaller servers that's where I learned how to do everything that I know. I used to be a director and HA on the smaller servers and I was usually the one running the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3494:11:29. Hours