Seabass shouldn't be admin

kraber

Seabass (newadmin) was caught committing fail rp, so i RAOSd him for it. Even after sending a clip with him blatantly committing fail rp, He denies it and blames me instead.

You can see him jumping off the 2nd story (he says he meant to hit the stairs, but is obviously seen jumping THE  OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF THE STAIRS)

Now, I  dont care about him committing  failrp,  but I dont like players (especially ADMINS) lying about me jumping off  2nd story to cover their own tracks.

Here is a clip of the whole thing, https://medal.tv/clips/69706251/d13373ppS6Sz?invite=cr-MSxrc3EsMjk2MjE3OCw

As well as a screenshot denying committing  fail rp, and instead blaming me https://imgur.com/a/2wIzibJ

NOW, i dont think such a blatant careless lier should be an admin of this server. since he is a new admin, i believe  it best for the server for that privilege to be taken away from him.

thank you

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 4

I was there for this incident and after it was resolved you and your friend kept on trying to arise the issue again which seemed like you were just trying to pick fights with people and causing trouble for the CG and for those who were involved. It seemed like you guys were just nitpicking on little things that people did wrong and taking it way out of proportion after you and your friend were arrested about 3-4 times within the past couple days. And as I remember clearly one of you were arrested while it was investigated for FailRP which is quite ironic. Even in the video it seems as him jumping off the second floor was a mistake and he didn't mean to do it which is what he also stated in his defense. At least I am glad to see you are taking your time to look out for the servers Staff Team and making sure they're doing the right thing. I am just pointing out the obvious here. 

• Informative 3

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Slak said:

I was there for this incident and after it was resolved you and your friend kept on trying to arise the issue again which seemed like you were just trying to pick fights with people and causing trouble for the CG and for those who were involved. It seemed like you guys were just nitpicking on little things that people did wrong and taking it way out of proportion after you and your friend were arrested about 3-4 times within the past couple days. And as I remember clearly one of you were arrested while it was investigated for FailRP which is quite ironic. Even in the video it seems as him jumping off the second floor was a mistake and he didn't mean to do it which is what he also stated in his defense. At least I am glad to see you are taking your time to look out for the servers Staff Team and making sure they're doing the right thing. I am just pointing out the obvious here. 

This ^

If it weren't for this context I would have assumed this was an extremely targeted post and not just one of many such nitpicks because it is extremely petty.

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

2 hours ago, Slak said:

lmfao maybe im being petty because when I accused him of doing it, he immediately said he didnt and ACCUSED ME. that shit dont fly with me when a fucking admin accused me of some shit he did. I  dont care that some random ass mf didnt go down the stairs, i cared because  he accused me. and if you think i was arrested during this whole thing, that wasnt me, it was a different pvt

• Confused 2
  • Dumb 3
Forum Admin

:FeelsWeirdMan:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

This staff member has been talked with about his behavior. On behalf of the staff team I apologize for your negative interaction and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

If you have any further questions on this subject please reach out to any member of the HA team. Have a great day and once again thankyou for the feedback.