[Not Spoilers] Dune Soundtrack

I saw Dune yesterday. Was absolutely blown away by the soundtrack. It's incredibly powerful, it fits the mood so well, and overall, Hanz Zimmer has made this his (in my opinion) best movie score. It's fucking incredible.

Watch Dune. Listen to it.

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

after listenin to that, not quite sure i agree. dark knight, mw2, inception, mission impossible, the list goes on. It's a good soundtrack, but for hanz zimmer i wouldnt even call it top 5. maybe i just need to listen to it in the context of the movie to get it, but without context imma have to hard disagree my mans. 

• Informative 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

1 minute ago, Jovanovic said:

after listenin to that, not quite sure i agree. dark knight, mw2, inception, mission impossible, the list goes on. It's a good soundtrack, but for hanz zimmer i wouldnt even call it top 5. maybe i just need to listen to it in the context of the movie to get it, but without context imma have to hard disagree my mans. 

Each to der own, Hanz Zimmer is an excellent fucking composer and he has a lot of really good stuff out there

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dono said:

Hans Zimmer = best film composer. I only know of a few other composers that can invoke so much emotion and world building into a film score. (Evan Call being one). 

I think it speaks volume that the man is literally a household name. Besides John Williams I can't name a single other person that has composed a soundtrack for a movie.

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

Havn't seen the movie yet, will sooner or later, but thats a bold statement.

It's mostly because of how much of an actual consistent, unique theme it has. So many movie scores are so boringly normal and orchestral.