Replacements

9 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

so just wondering 101st 38th and 187th got/are getting removed besides DU what will replace them?

nothing will replace them, its just to kind of make space along with fill other batallions more

atleast I think thats it

bolt

All the regiments are balanced as of right now with there going to be three battalions in each (discluding SOBDE). In my mind its also not a good idea to add more battalions since its proven to be a fairly good balance so far with all the battalions being active. Adding more would just spread out recruits and kill some batts imo.

6 minutes ago, Jax said:

All the regiments are balanced as of right now with there going to be three battalions in each (discluding SOBDE). In my mind its also not a good idea to add more battalions since its proven to be a fairly good balance so far with all the battalions being active. Adding more would just spread out recruits and kill some batts imo.

I agree with Jax here. Some of the space freed up by removing 187th and 38th went towards the Jedi update. I believe the models given to the Jedi came out to take more space in terms of filesize than the original Jedi models.

11 minutes ago, Billiam Clinton said:

I agree with Jax here. Some of the space freed up by removing 187th and 38th went towards the Jedi update. I believe the models given to the Jedi came out to take more space in terms of filesize than the original Jedi models.

Don't touch my Jedi.

WAS MEDIC

1 hour ago, Jax said:

But 187th and 38th are still whitelist options

4 hours ago, Billiam Clinton said:

Negative, Jedi jobs now should be smaller as well.

34 minutes ago, aStonedSparks said:

Instead of "removing" the jobs and screwing with spawns, we simply hid the jobs in the lua script so they can't be changed to via normal means.

187th Black Ops confirmed