[ACCEPTED] Turtle ReStaff App

Turtle

RP Name: Turtle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99149114

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CDT

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I got burnt out. I didn't really take any breaks so I essentially caused my own downfall. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team due to my helping nature. I've always loved helping people out when it comes to homework, advice. Serverwise I always love to help with SIMS and doing trainings. I want to rejoin so that I can do these things and I would also like to create builds and make events. I love doing RP based events so if I were to come back I would probably join the GM team to make events. I was debating on reapplying for a while. I know many people would probably disagree with me reapplying after being staff so many times, but different things happen. You have my guarantee I will stick around. Also @Sock Monkeysaid I wouldn't apply.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my previous term went great. I made events that got decent ratings and I helped out in a good amount of events. I accepted tickets often unless I genuinely couldn't do the job. I did my job all in all.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic