Levii's GM app

Levii

Name: Levii
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149324474
Current Staff Rank: SA
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1589
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to run fun events and deployments and I can't always do that as a GH.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team
?: None right now Mavelle is so far doing a great job. All I could say is the same thing as always we need to be more active
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: I can't really give anything without ideas being stolen but my events usually have multiple parts to them.

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

Hi

I've yet to hear of a complaint in relation to "ideas being stolen". Don't allow this to prevent you from demonstrating an idea to the community. 

A large quantity of people who have applied have shared their ideas and while I won't be rating this, as a GM, trust is vital in the team.

"A team that trusts, is a team that triumphs" - Director Mace

Edited by Voidio

+1 you had alright events when you where around last and these events seem solidly from my point of view. However if I remember you mostly did main server more constantly focused events. Maybe branch out this time into rp and event server more!

spacer.pngspacer.png

8 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1 you had alright events when you where around last and these events seem solidly from my point of view. However if I remember you mostly did main server more constantly focused events. Maybe branch out this time into rp and event server more!

Thank you for the advice Conrad I will be keeping it in mind as I'm trying to make some great events based on lore of different battalions, one deployment I have lined up for 21st as well as working on more throughout tonight. 

8 hours ago, Voidio said:

Hi

I've yet to hear of a complaint in relation to "ideas being stolen". Don't allow this to prevent you from demonstrating an idea to the community. 

A large quantity of people who have applied have shared their ideas and while I won't be rating this, as a GM, trust is vital in the team.

"A team that trusts, is a team that triumphs" - Director Mace

I do understand but I've had issues in the past where event ideas I talked to other people about I think got stolen because of issues with my scheduled being shifting and putting off things I had planned to later read or hear about an event exactly like I was planning and had talked to some people about.  However as I just mentioned I want to start doing more events and deployments centered around various bits of interesting lore

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...