Arcantus

Steam NameGamerdude32

RP Name:

327th KCL CMD Deviss/ 327th ARCHL CPT Arcantus

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:23151542

Experience:

Icefuse

501st: PVT-PFC, Sniper/Elite Sniper Training. Time-5 Days.

Reason for joining and leaving: I joined the 501st because i was literally dragged there by a 501st admin and told to tryout...passed and even took the sniper training not 5 minutes later and passed. I left because it was a minge battalion and I wanted to be in a more Serious Battalion for both Role Play and Experience and i said if either Shock or ARC hold tryouts, then I would try out. Thus enters my second Battalion, ARC.

Icefuse/Synergy

ARC/Rancor: PVT-CMD, ARC Training (Selections, Leadership, Weapons and Tactics) Advance Weapons and Tactics, Sniper Training, Elite Sniper Training, Medic Training, Medical Core Training, Engine Room Training, EOD Training, Demolitions Training, Jet Trooper Training, Elite Jet Trooper Tactics. GM Optional Tactics Training, RC Training.  Time-1 Year

I did my tryout and passed into rancor on my first try, with Wouseph as my Tryout Lead. At the time the battalion was recently wiped and we had very few numbers but the standards were tight even then. The commander at the time i joined was Kazane and at the max (including myself) we had maybe 7 members of ARC in the battalion. Again, even though we had low numbers it took me a month to get SGT and from there another 4 or so to get CSM and it wasn't from activity, it was from the way it was being held and the traditions that made it take so long but the perk was that when you did get promoted, you knew you earned it. During my early ranks i noticed we needed a medic due to only having one medic in the battalion (akak) so i went through Technodads medical core course as well as the ARC medic Course so i could help out the battalion more. i was a medic until Icefuse announced the addition to the Magma Troopers (Dread Troopers) and then became one of them at the rank of 1stLT. Around that time the fall of Icefuse happened and the birth of Synergy began and upon entering on day one, i was promoted to CPT and was being trained for a CMD position within the battalion and after a few month, became Blitz and started to run the Rancor Training (Selections, Leadership, Weapons and Tactics). I was Blitz for about 2 months before i stepped down and gave it to another and retained my CPT rank and from there Became a Jet Trooper for 2 month and decided to join another battalion that needed help and maybe needed some Serious Make over, thus a Tryout for 327th pop'd out and I tried.

Synergy

327th: SMB-CMD, ARC Lead (Honorary Member/Leader), 327th Elite Trooper Training, Deviss, Made K-Company. Time-3months

I passed my tryouts and took a self demotion so that way i could better help the battalion out as well as EARN my place within its walls and in the hearts of its troops. From there we had gone through a Bly and we lost a Deviss but through that, the battalion was slowly resorted in its numbers (though questionable). When i was told Deviss Tryouts were being held and i was a good candidate, i made absolutely sure that my ARC had itself a reliable replacement while i tried, which became Sparks and i tried out for Deviss and passed Flawlessly on the tryouts and was awarded the position, which i have been holding since i got it. While Deviss i have made the K-Company Docs, tryouts as well as make K-Company a thing/Started and i have been trying my best to reform and remake the troopers of this battalion into more respectable people not only on the server but off.

Outside of RP

I was a manager for White Castle for 5 year and now i am the Assistant to the Regional Director of Operations for the company i am currently working for. My job as of now is traveling around and helping out the other locations country wide but also handling corporate affairs for each of the locations.

Why should you become Chancellor?:

This is not an easy question to answer, for there is no one really meant to fit the role permanently but if i were to become said Chancellor, the battalions would become closer to not only their respected division but also to the other battalions as well. The role of the Chancellor in lore was that of a peace keeper as well as a sort of Sagely old man who knew what to say like he had experienced it and as speaking from experience, i would en-stow knowledge onto the troops to better them not only to show Synergy as a great Company but that the people themselves (while all different) are those who you could game with and have a good experience to share with your friends. As for other reasons, this is a role that needs to have a calm head and not one that is prone to yelling, nor anger as you technically represent the server as well as the players and the staff.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?:

I do understand the lore to an extent but that is nothing that i couldn't start learning more about in my free time as well as prior to the decision and beyond.

Availability:

Work: Sunday-Thursday, 7am-5pm EST--Unavailable in-game but can be reached via Discord or TS if necessary.

Sleep: Around 11:30pm EST Sunday-Thursday.

Tuesday (currently not permanently) from 8pm-9pm, online class for College.

Other than that i am free to be on the server with the ability to be tabbed back in on a moments notice.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Since the start i have set a slandered to all the troops under my command to be the best (while i'm on but i encourage it while i'm not on). I was apart of the Rancor Battalion as Blitz, training all the ARC recruits to a T, Especially when they could not make it to the scheduled time, at the cost of my own personal sleep. I joined a Dying Battalion and set a standard that has not only made this battalion one that catches peoples eyes but one that does either produce good troops or make good troops want to join it. Now while some things have happened to the battalion in the recent past, I have stepped up my game to make sure that they stay in line and warn them of the consequences if they cross the line.

Can you explain your permissions as Chancellor Palpatine?

Palpatine is the absolute law (within reason) on this ship/any ship. He has the power to promote (though the person can deny) as well as Demote withing reason and with following certain protocols for the reason. He can make Commander meeting a weekly thing, monthly thing or daily if it is deemed necessary as well as debriefs for important topics (Regimental promotions, BCMD promotions Ect, Ect.) Not only that but the CG are basically his to do what he wishes but at the same time the rules of the server, of the directors, overseer and above come first, then Yoda and the Chancellor come second only after them.

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is?

The role of the Chancellor is not only to deal with issues but to add a pleasant experience to those who both play as well as to those who just watch. While it is a role of the most high type of power, it should be treated with respect as well as encouraging those on to set an example and enjoy the time on the server. Also to be engaging with the troops for  morale support as well as making the troops want to improve themselves.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes i do and if i need one i have some backups just in case of an emergency.

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?:

I want the republic to be in a place where we see clones running around the ship being active, role-playing and respectable examples to those new troopers that might or will be joining us. i want the troops to not fear the CG, RC, NULL or any other type of unique trooper because of a class like system but to respect their role and the character they choose to represent. Basically i want this server to prosper, expand to new reaches as well and the community to band together and teach others that Synergy is the place to go for RP and fun.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?:

First we need to address that the server is not perfect because once we acknowledge that, we can see the cracks it has, see what can be fix, needs replacing or just needs to be removed for some. Once we see that, we can work small, for example we need certain rules set in stone that will not be altered by anyone without multiple director, overseer, or head admins permissions as well as a majority vote by the BCMD. From there we can gain some sort of order within the community and then find out how to improve it. In some cases it's because of lack of events, other times it's battalion feuds and others it is specific people that cause the cracks to form and once we see what is causing it, we can repair and make it better.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I understand this completely and will respect the wishes of those who deem me not fit for the role.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term and you may only serve two terms maximum?

Again i completely understand and accept this rule, it seems to be one of the few set in stone ones that are good for this server.

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Gamerdude032 said:

501st: PVT-PFC, Sniper/Elite Sniper Training. Time-5 Days.

Reason for joining and leaving: I joined the 501st because i was literally dragged there by a 501st admin and told to tryout...passed and even took the sniper training not 5 minutes later and passed. I left because it was a minge battalion and I wanted to be in a more Serious Battalion for both Role Play and Experience and i said if either Shock or ARC hold tryouts, then I would try out. Thus enters my second Battalion, ARC.

Pro tip for when you're actually applying; I mean this with all sincerity (I'm just bad with words so I'm just going to be a dick about it, apologies). - the directors and anyone who is reading your application does not give a shit about your non-officer experience - it doesn't demonstrate any form of leadership and chances are it means virtually nothing. In addition, when doing an application try and tailor it; when I was doing an RC position, the experience of being a 187th Commander or an officer weren't nearly as effective except to mark the contrasts of what it actually required as a role - nobody wants to read an essay of you stroking your own dick unless the dick-stroking makes any detail.

This is mostly for future reference since your application is literally not eligible.

On 11/11/2017 at 5:45 AM, Duck said:

Hey fight me, I kept you updated on my situation with school the last week(althought it wasnt as much but I know I sure as hell kept rc/null updated ;-; )

Wow, I thought a regimental Commander was supposed to help all of the battalions in their regiment. What about SC you cuck?