[ACCEPTED] Roaches Staff Application

UndockedAphid77

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Roach

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:615376053

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so I can help with more projects and events. First event wise I am able to come up with things on the spot so coming up with event Ideas will be quick and on a good day I have a whole list. Secondly I am on most of the time all the way to usually 1 or 2 in the morning. When it comes to staff duties and stuff I would not pick favorites and I would be sure to act professional at sits as well as not abuse my power. I am pretty laid back but know when to cut the limit and how to take care of minges. Hopefully this application goes all the way through and I get accepted into this position thank and have a good day/night.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I pretty laid back and laugh a lot at jokes. I can be pretty funny at times and make people laugh. when it comes to staff on duty I will do my job thoroughly and make sure to achieve the highest results in events and player satisfaction

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 111 hours in game and about 59 hours on the server.

(this is a re application. i went LOA due to college and other stuff that came up.)

Edited by UndockedAphid77
25 minutes ago, UndockedAphid77 said:

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Roach

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:615376053

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an admin so I can help with more projects and events. First event wise I am able to come up with things on the spot so coming up with event Ideas will be quick and on a good day I have a whole list. Secondly I am on most of the time all the way to usually 1 or 2 in the morning. When it comes to staff duties and stuff I would not pick favorites and I would be sure to act professional at sits as well as not abuse my power. I am pretty laid back but know when to cut the limit and how to take care of minges. Hopefully this application goes all the way through and I get accepted into this position thank and have a good day/night.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I pretty laid back and laugh a lot at jokes. I can be pretty funny at times and make people laugh. when it comes to staff on duty I will do my job thoroughly and make sure to achieve the highest results in events and player satisfaction

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 111 hours in game and about 59 hours on the server.

(this is a re application. i went LOA due to college and other stuff that came up.)

I have a few questions that I would like you opinion on before I cast my +1 as I dont know you that well. 

1, What do you think makes you stand out from other applicants?

2. You mentioned having ideas for a events, can you share your best one so everyone can see how creative you can be?
<3

Why am I still here?

tFzBhdd.png

13 minutes ago, BigBoss said:

I have a few questions that I would like you opinion on before I cast my +1 as I dont know you that well. 

1, What do you think makes you stand out from other applicants?

2. You mentioned having ideas for a events, can you share your best one so everyone can see how creative you can be?
<3

1. I will be able to get stuff done along with them and be able to heed to request when other admins cannot get to them.

2. I was thinking that a republic ship crashed on the planet of umbara and was carrying a small battalion of umbarans. however those umbarans got a hold of republic weapons and armor and slip through our lines with the plan of possibly destroying our base or leaking our most vital intel out to the CIS. this  is one of my many ideas i can come up with on the spot

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA