[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Prophets Staff Re-Application

Prophet

RP Name: TR GC HVYO Captain Reed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199716302

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Administrator

Why did you leave?: I wasn’t, I was kicked for inactivity, which was about 2 years and several months ago. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to correct my previous errors that happened the first time. I was lazy and in some ways incompetent. I want to join the Game Master program again to pull off some good events, and to do that I’m taking more time and effort in developing them. I’m in the process of setting up a storyline that I thought of, and I intend on executing them in time. I wish to meet new people, share my ideas, help someone with someone's event or doing tickets. I want to help my battalion shine more. I want to host storyline events, inspired from multiple people that gave me new ideas.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I was too lax, and took my position for granted, even when I got warnings. It wasn’t horrible, but I wasn’t doing the standard amount of work consistently. I learned to understand the different perspectives in an event and how it will shape its outcome, rather than just my own. Overall, I’ve found the first time to be a learning experience, in how a staff member is supposed to conduct themselves as well as what they’re supposed to do. I’ve also learned, and am still learning really, how to better manage my time between school and fun.

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, I understand.

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic