[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Steck Staff Application

Johnaii_Steck

RP name: Steck/Jav Gressin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:126072284
VIP: Yes
Timezone: GMT
Tell us why you want to be an administrator: I want to be an administrator because I want to help the server's community have fun. I want to provide and help people provide amazing events for the community. I want to give something back, to the best of my ability, to the community that has provided me with well over a hundred hours of fun and countless more to come. I want to help cultivate a friendly atmosphere between the staff and the wider community. I want to be able to immediately solve and prevent things like mingestorms (when a bunch of people get on and start turning off the generator, abusing intercom or closing the hangar doors). And finally I want to be more involved in the community than I am already.
Tell us a little about yourself: Well to start, I've migrated from Poland to Scotland not too long ago, most of my days are taken up by school and social interactions but when I'm free I mostly spend time on this server. I'm a pretty talkative person and I tend to crack (very bad) jokes. Sometimes I might not be able to get on due to various reasons, but on the days I'm on I'll give my best to the server and its community. When I'm stuck on something I don't hesitate asking for help, and I always provide the best help I can to anyone who asks for it.
Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes please elaborate on what you've accomplished: Unfortunately, I do not have any previous experience with staff work, but I'll try my best to be most useful to the server and its community.
How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I have 122 hours spent on the server and ticking.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA