[ACCEPTED] Levii's Staff Reapp

Levii

RP Name: Levii

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149324474

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team so long ago I can't quite remember, I know I had a severe lack of time when I left and just didn't have the drive to play.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I enjoyed being able to help people and answer their questions. I loved making events for people and helping people have fun. I also loved my time as staff just doing random things for people and helping around the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my time previously went quite well. I tried to make events that were outside of the box and intriguing. I also made sure to take as many tickets as possible and make sure no one was having a ticket left up to the point it timed out. I also tried making staff sits easier by putting the idea of having sections set up inside of the staff room to bring people who are minging or breaking other rules (although Idk if it's still up or used).

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...