Bacta-Last Fallount Event

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Super, Katy and Blu

Event/Encounter Name: Fallout Event

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided) Last fallout event 2 factions fighting with shockpoint roleplaying in intercome

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

My only 10/10 to date i think. 

Good shit bro, scratched my fallout itch, great RP, cockpoint was great, involved jedi RP a ton and made me feel cool to be a 'sorcerer', also let me and kevi work together. On top of all of that we got some shit about water chips and vaults on the other end of the map, that was great. 

I genuinely feel like we solved the puzzle the way we were meant to without being guided towards that course of action. Also, someone deployed the 104th for once.

Good shit guys :)

• Friendly 1

Goodbye, everyone. 

Forum Admin

7/10. Immersive RP, I do agree. But myself and quite a few other people were confused quite a bit throughout that mission. Started to understand it the more I went through but personally I didn't enjoy it that much. Too much stuff going on at the same time but the concept was really good.

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

8/10 

I think the event was very fun!  Especially for me! I got to shoot people consistently and that's always fun!  However I can understand where some people are coming from that didn't like that feeling.

I was simply told to shoot them as I think Black was coordinating with Bacta.  Not sure about that! but I had some wild loadout that was absolutely nasty.  

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!