New Models

• Founder
Founder
8 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

Question: Are battalions going to have any input on the new models being created?

@justuscloud5 I think the easiest answer I can give is, if we feel it's necessary or we're having trouble pin pointing certain models yes. But most likely not as we the Founder team are very aware of what each models for battalions need. Obviously mistakes can happen, but we're focused on giving each model what it needs to feel truly special.

• Informative 1
2 hours ago, Jad said:

@justuscloud5 I think the easiest answer I can give is, if we feel it's necessary or we're having trouble pin pointing certain models yes. But most likely not as we the Founder team are very aware of what each models for battalions need. Obviously mistakes can happen, but we're focused on giving each model what it needs to feel truly special.

I guess I'll add on with another question, with the update to the 501st and CT models, does this mean that the server will move in a direction of uniformity to match all the models to each other based on these newly added ones?

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Founder
Founder
7 hours ago, Stockings said:

I guess I'll add on with another question, with the update to the 501st and CT models, does this mean that the server will move in a direction of uniformity to match all the models to each other based on these newly added ones?

Every job within a battalion will switch to the same base as the 501st models. We would like to focus on the battalions first before moving onto other model projects.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1