K1ller

RP Name:  104th HVYO SGT Zane

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:196878209

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no i am not

Why did you leave the staff team?: i stopped to finish up highschool 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):I can help in many ways and I am on the server a little too much, but I love every second of it. Also I can help with minges and other problems so we can make the server the best it can be at all times. And if you make me a staff member you'll always have a guaranteed staff member online throughout the day. And I can also be at any one's assistance at any time they need me since I'm online basically all day. And my final reason to be an admin is for me to meet new people and to help everyone and make sure everyone is pleased at the end of the day.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt amazing my last time as a staff member. I felt welcomed and greeted as a staff member when I was struggling. I was always helped when needed. So i felt like last time i had a blast and i would love to come back

Do you understand by reapplying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: i fully understand 

Edited by Bbstine

Former 501st JTL,ARFO,1stLT | Former 104th 2ndLT

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: