DONO boogaloo pt2

Dono

Name: Dono

Who helped (If applicable): Lerona, Blue, Malore

Event/Encounter Name: Biodome QRF anihilation

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  none 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): will update later

KrMCdFv.png

spacer.png

Forum Admin

7/10

Some props were no-collided which led to a BUNCH of deaths, pretty straightfoward and entertaining

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Alright, T21's in close quarters, they don't make events hard, they make them not fun.

Loved the premise, had great setup for the event and while not any RP and just a shoot'em up had some decently difficult moments, but as i said before the t21's in closer quarters just suck.

Oh yeah make sure your props are collided getting got by that sucked.

Edited by Conrad
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

6/10
+Good concept for an event
+Enjoyed the flying from OBJ to OBJ
+Great map choice

-Droids were a bit on the crazy side, and near frustrating to play around when they were running and breaking hitboxes with perfect T21s in CQC
-Fog made it very hard to fight the droids that could see us perfectly, and not everyone saw the fog 
-New objectives when we took the base were a little repetitive, would have liked other objectives for other specializations 

First and Last Jaing Skirata

7/10 exactly as it says on the chart, well put together but had issues. It was pretty basic and a cookie-cutter story. Had fun, event would be better with less restrictions on weapons, force, jetpacks, etc.

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

7/10

I liked it but some issues made it not as good as it could've been. I did not dig the no collided props and I am predisposed to dislike events where I can't jetpack. But I did really enjoy the objective style, where you go A to B to C then get out. I thought it was executed well.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata