Bacta-332nd Event

Bacta

So i just want to say, I'm comparing you to shockpoint when he did this event for me when i was Rex.
I also only was here for the venator/end part.

First off shockpoint had a holding dupe for maul... thats a point against you

So this felt a good bit disorganized. For a recreation like this, while you don't need to stick to every line, its best for the main characters to have a plan on where to be and when, in this case its rex, ahsoka, jesse, and maul. By having a game plan together and being able to talk and discuss where to be and where, as well as a bit more set up in dupes of the ship. I'll be honest without me and orion being on point this could have been kinda awful for the venator part.

So for dupes, something set up for the hallway scene where ahsoka corners rex, you can have walls set up to a button somewhere in a ship, that'll give rex some time to run around with the troops before ahsoka ambushes them. Orion and I set it up ourselves and it was scuffed. For maul setting him up with a trial master that has no model ( i can teach you how to do this if you need), as well as props laying on the ground for him to pick up and throw at the 1hp troopers to kill them.

I'd say a bit more prep time on the planets would have helped a lot. Get your dupes made, save them, and then when you map switch you get to save a TON of time by not having to reset the props each time, as well as having more detailed dupes.

The end was scuffed. I uhhhh, good idea, bad execution. Media player would have been better, its hard tho because no lines for this part of the things so not a lot of RP options.

Thank you for letting me play rex again after so long. This episode always makes me cry, those lines always make me tear up. Getting to put my heart into those lines, into that character again. It means so much to me. Being rex is dear to me, its the most dear position i've ever held on this server, and being able to do him justice again like this, It means the world.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

9/10. amazingly planned and executed. And I loved to play Jesse!..... but with the first part kind of sucked cause of the map choice being too close quartered and rockets being thrown everywhere

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

10/10 Best experience in a Event i had so far, Playing as the main character and having the chance to actually roleplay like that was just awazing. This i will not forget

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

9/10

Not a 1 to 1 recreation for obvious reasons but the Event Team did a great job with acting, and trying to recreate to as close as we couldve make it. Great job guys, what you did is what inspires me to become a GM

Synergy's Kryptos

spacer.png

The first part was absolute dogshit ngl. made me rage quit, the random debris killing people, the rocket spam, the turbo lasers were aids, there were so many npcs
To rate the first part of the event it is a 1/10
Second part was pretty good and it was an 8/10
So that averages out to a 5/10

• Optimistic 1

🌓🌙

3 minutes ago, Redneck said:

3/10

most of the event was waiting

you didnt go to the places/interact instead you were with a group of 4 minging,Naffen had to warn you 4 times to stop wandering in pivotal scenes that we told you not to leave.

Edited by Bacta
  • Pay Respect 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

9/10 First part was way worse than the 2nd and 3rd, but great job overall. There were things that I think the players should have done differently (such as not all being in one channel), but none of that is your fault. Great job and nice recovery in the 2nd and 3rd map.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

7/10

First map was clustered but I enjoyed it. 
second map was more focused on RP but had a few action moments ( I forgot who sneezed and blew my head off in MHB) 

couldn’t load into the 3rd map 

overall I had a enjoyable experience