Bacta-CG V SOBDE

Bacta

Name: Bac

Who helped (If applicable): Blue | Gaster

Event/Encounter Name: SOBDE V CG

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): None

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided) CG V SOBDE event where SBODE tries to break out of the prison

it was mainly a FFA at the end so have to go back to the drawing boar

spacer.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

PrePvP:
    My biggest issue, I tried to RP my way inside, i really did. I pulled out all the stops and had what i thought was good reasoning to get my way inside the base at the very least. However No matter what I just got No. The CG needed to be a bit more lenient and to be told "valid RP reason lets them in" basically. If we can't get in with genuine RP even if its small numbers for a little scouting or something thats a big negative IMO. Besides that we had great RP around the map and I really enjoyed the side missions to build up our army and status.

PostPvP:
    Once the PvP started I really wish you had pre determined spawns set up. Give BB one spot as our reason and CG their spot. The biggest issue was we'd kill someone, and they'd respond behind us or in front or in a way that doesn't make sense. Knowing this would turn into a PvP conflict its good to have two spawn points with a middle ground to fight over. I think having the republic base and the sewer area to the west as the two spawn points, with the extract being the foundry/forge area to the north. That gives us a couple areas to fight over and ways to get there to give some real powerful tug and pull.

Other:
    The briefing I get the argument on both sides, this was a unique event since only one side had all the info, instead of both. The surprise wouldn't have been such a "wut the fuck" if the sides where equally distributed and you maybe included a CG highest ranking in on the whole plan. So they know to say "OK RDM TIME NOW BOYS" when its time.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

7/10 As always Bacta got amazing new inventive event ideas. With this one most was alright except a few instances, the main one to me was when we grabbed the prisoner and tried to get out. But our exit was blocked by our opposing force (CG) spawning where we thought our exit was. Other than that the event was good and fun so fixing those few mistakes in the future will be great. Keep up the good work!

From a CG players pov the event was well structured and had a flow of constantly getting to do something until it reached the point that hostile force decided to Mouse1 their way inside followed by another hostile force spawn camping our respawn.

Solid 8/10 until it went to something else.

7/10 i liked the premise but the issue is, CG is played by players so they will be skeptical no matter what because other players r coming in there base even tho they are brothers it kinda takes the trust away they would have in character like in the show

5/10

On paper it was a good show, but it wasn't executed well. Most if not all of the CG had no idea what was able to be done that wasn't holding a checkpoint. They said we had the same opportunities as SOBDE to amass resources but only after the fact/in the middle of the scene. We just held the prison like you would expect. I couldn't see any situation where we would need to convince a militia of mafia grunts to go kill SOBDE, like how would we have known to prepare for that? 

"I have higher orders than you let me in" rp tried to happen a couple times, and if they can't even try to rp something to back it up instead of word of mouth, but like how do you expect me to let in this guy i was told to keep out when there's no substance to his statement, ya know. I did have troubles hearing SOBDE so it made me feel like a dick when i had to basically stand there and see them talking, trying to do what they're trying to accomplish. 

I feel that the limits should be taken off, like the perma weapons and cloaking. If we let the people do what they can then i think it could have gone better, for both the rp and the dumb assault that happened afterwards. All cause some dirty grandpa wants to play with some lady.

Comments/Questions/Concerns pls talk to me

Rhino;Peanut;Checkers;Buck