Mitchell - Biohazard retrieval

Mitchell

Name: Mitchell

Who helped (If applicable): Dono, Tag

Event/Encounter Name: Biohazard retrieval 

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Specialized was deployed in order to attack a CIS research facility. SOBDE was given the task of retrieving a bioweapon in possession of the CIS. RC were given specific orders to retrieve the package and extract. SOBDE after collecting the sample was tasked with detonating the on sight nuke to destroy the facility, along with any clones left. At the extraction point they were killed to limit witnesses.

KrMCdFv.png

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

10/10 holy fuck I loved that the MW2 ending one loose end was fucking great I was screaming that was sick, the ice creature was cool the whole premise was amazing one of the best events ever and you allowed MKMN RP with Sev something I enjoy much, the super snowy blizzard the thermal sniping and the cross map sniping legit amazing I fucking loved this felt like american sniper up in here this deserves a 10/10 it was fucking unique the snow as by far the best parts and it also reminded me of the heartbeat sensor mission in MW2, one of the best events ive done :peeposalute:

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

10/10 Absolutely fantastic! Please do more cool unique events like this. I didn't like getting fucked in the elevator at the end, but even with that I gotta gives this fantastic almost 3 hour event a 10.

GM literally told Doom's Unit to OUR FACE that we were just there to die. Give us more events where we are thrown into the crucible and treated like the expendable soldiers we are and not comic book heroes. 9/10

• Agree 2

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)